1. Each course consists of the listed number of lessons, which cover a variety of topics. Each lesson contains study material (including references to passages in the Bible) and is followed by review questions.
2. To begin, click on Lesson 1 and follow the instructions given below, which are also found at the end of each lesson.
3. Study the lesson text carefully till you understand its meaning. Then answer the questions at the end of the lesson.
4. Submit your answers to us through the Internet. Your graded answers will be returned to you through your e-mail address.
5. Make sure that you save each lesson (including your answers) you completed or simply print a copy for future reference.
6. “Bookmark” our web site or “add to favourites” so that you may readily return for future lessons.
7. After you finish a lesson you may move on to the next, until you complete all the lessons in each course.